Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Chicken Divan


2-10 oz. bags of broccoli florets
3 chicken breasts cubed or shredded
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 c. Miracle Whip
1 tsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. curry
grated cheese

Spray 9 x 13 pan with Pam and spread broccoli evenly in dish. Cover with chicken. Combine other ingredients and spread over chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle grated cheese over the top and cover with bread crumbs (about 3 pieces of bread torn into bite size pieces).

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve over rice.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Hello Whitney, this is Greg Larsen, one of Bethany's friends from Provo.
A while back Bethany made us this dish and announced that there was curry in it. I am not pleased. My only experience with curry has been with saturated Indian foods and I did not like it. THUS, I was hesitant. HOWEVER, Bethany brought this over and we LOVED IT!
That being said, I was just going to give you heads up and let you know that I am going to put it on my new food blog! (properly credited of course).
greganfamilyrecipes (dot) blogspot (dot) com.