Friday, July 20, 2007

Warm Ham and Swiss Sandwiches


Thanks to my friend Pamela for introducing me to these sandwiches that have become a great go to meal for me, my mom, and all my aunts. These are a really light and tasty sandwich, perfect for a hot summer day when you don't feel like cooking and heating up the house. As someone who doesn't like poppyseed dressing on my salad, I think these sandwiches are really good! Serve them with salad, fruit, or a pasta salad and prepare to get lot of compliments!

At Thanksgiving time, I found mini croissants (pictured at top) that were the perfect serving size. They were a good size for my kids, the slice of cheese fit on it perfectly.


Croissants
Deli ham
Swiss cheese
Kraft Creamy Poppyseed Dressing

Spread poppyseed dressing on each half of the croissant, cover bottom half with ham and a slice of cheese. Put the top of the croissant back on, and toast them in the oven until the cheese melts and the croissant is slightly crispy.

No comments: