Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Turkey Tenders

I don't make these very often but whenever I do my husband and I always say "Wow! These are so good! Why don't we make these more often?" I love this marinade. Yes, I realize they are really chicken; Turkey Tenders is a much catchier name than 'Chicken Tenders', don't you think? I grew up calling them Turkey Tenders so it's too hard for me to change it now. These are a staple at family get togethers at my Grandma's house.

Marinade chicken tenders or chicken breasts overnight in the following:

1 c. oil
1 c. soy sauce
2 c. 7up or Sprite (the carbonation makes the meat tender)

Cook 'em up on the grill. Serve with chicken flavor Rice a Roni.

I'm interested in gathering more marinade recipes. What do you use as a marinade? Send them to me in the comments for this post.

No comments: